Thursday, 12 December 2013

Desert Wheatear at Severnbeach

 I was meant to be getting some Xmas shopping done today, instead decided to dash down the M4 to catch up with the Desert Wheatear that was found yesterday afternoon at Severnbeach. 
I haven't been to Severnbeach before, but thanks to my Sat Nav I got there without any hassle. Having found a parking spot all I had to do was walk a short way along the coastal path and there it was. It showed very well and didn't seem too bothered by the array of scopes and cameras that were following its every move.

                                             


                             


Monday 9th December also saw me heading out of the valley. This time it was down to Forest Ganol to try and catch up with the Hawfinches that PT and PP saw on Sunday. After an hour or so walking around I eventually caught site of a few briefly through the branches. My patience was then rewarded further with good views of atleast nine birds. 

                                        

1 comment:

Paul Tabor said...

Good record shot darren